Groundbreaking Data Acquisition
Get unprecedented looks at behavior in ways that have previously been unimaginable! See the video of a wild California Condor with CTT transmitter featuring a 177 mile 1-day round trip!!
Flight Mode Abilities
- GPS Telemetry
- Tri-Axial Acceleration
- Solar Power
- GPS: 1 to 60 second intervals
- Tri-Axial Acceleration: 10 – 60 second intervals
- Activity: Recorded with GPS fix
- Temperature: Recorded with GPS fix
- Solar Power: Recorded with GPS fix
- Capture flight data while outside/inside a target region.
- Collect GPS fixes at different frequencies based on location.
- Optionally collect accelerometer data within a target area.
With advanced sensors, you can detect takeoff, landing, and characterize in-flight behavior of your study subject.