RFID Base Station
- Logs unique ID and time when bird or animal is in proximity
- 125KHz RFID tag support
- Data logging using removable SD card memory
- Supports a variety of miniaturized RFID tags
- Custom design your own RFID reader coils
- Optional computer interface
Our RFID Base Station makes use of contactless, close proximity Radio Frequency Identification technology. The RFID Base Station can be attached to bird feeders, placed under nesting locations, as well as burrows or caves. Since every application is unique, the user is free to design their own custom antenna coils and attach to any location or object that is in close proximity to the animal of study. The RFID Base Station logs unique tag number with time using the built in real time clock.